We able to complete our work only because of people like YOU!
It is a work that is not only based on candidates with a solid education and related experience but also a rare dedication for the superior good that overcomes the importance of a specific title. If you have the right mix of experience, discipline, and humility to help us achieve our goals, we strongly encourage you to join us.
Interns and volunteers are essential to complete the mission of Our Caring Hands and are appreciated members of our team. We are thrilled that you are interested in joining Our Caring Hands. You have made the right choice to “Stand for the Vulnerable”. Please complete and return the completed application to email@example.com.
Our Caring Hands, Inc. is an emerging non-profit organization that seeks to improve the lives and well-being of the young individual. Imagine a world in which the challenges of the community are faced, not by individual leaders, but by collective leadership: groups of local residents working together for sustainable change.
A container of transformative change based on the relationship sustains through the conversation the increase of the individual and collective capacity of the people to bear the tension that emerges from the efforts to make the change.
Our diverse community challenges us to share our ideas by considering other points of view. The differences are resources that make us better students, teachers, scholars, employees, and members of the community. This inclusive culture extends far beyond the dining tables and does not happen without the deliberate work of each of us as members of a different community. It is, therefore, our patriotic and moral duty to dedicate ourselves to the continuous search for equality and justice for all of ourselves, for future generations and for the world we love.
What are the benefits?
- Earn President’s Volunteer Service Award. (Conditional Apply)
- Personal fulfillment through contribution to community and individual
- Satisfaction in helping someone mature, progress and achieve goals
- Deeper understanding of social problems
- Improve interpersonal skills an develop management talents
- All volunteers will be mentored by Our Caring Hands Leaders and Corporate Executives.
- Certificate of Volunteer hours and Recommendation letter
- Hands-on amazing experience and networking opportunities with the Our Caring Hands team and leaders in the non-profit arena, many Chambers, community and Business leaders
- Opportunity to share ideas and help implement new programs and projects (with management approval)
- Have fun while contributing to a socially responsible organization that has already touched the lives of many families
- Opportunity to represent Our Caring Hands and participate in national and international stage
- Complementary tickets to community events
- Millage and expenses are tax deductible